Friday, April 18, 2008

A Surprising Revelation

I am writing for my Dad because I want this to be said.

He is right now in a state of transition. Transition to what, none of us know.

What I have learned in this time when he is sometimes confused and sometimes clear as a bell, is that no matter what his state of mind is, he is still my Dad.

The person he is inside still has moments of coming out and for those moments I am deeply grateful because as long as he lives, he has something to give...someone to bless...and a need to still be here on this earth.

I am reminded of what Paul said when he wondered whether he should stay her on earth, which he said would be beneficial to his readers and co-workers, or if he should go on. I do not know what each day holds, but the moments I have with my Father are precious indeed.

On that note, I want to just say..."I Love You Daddy!". You have been a wonderful blessing in my life...an example to follow...always there...always loving me...thank you.

No comments: